Game Day ***Cowboys vs Dolphins 1st half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
I know about 10 punters in College, and 6 in high school that are better than the one we have.

but can they hold for the PK better than him? the cowboys don't just keep him for his punting!

toto1939

Reaction score
Did you see Romo hand the ball off those first two plays? Much more accurate than Wheeden or Cassel. Looks like we have another aggressive play-calling day in store for us today as the Cowboys strive to keep it close. Actually, I think it is whoever is able to hold onto the ball today in the rain will be the winner.

AzorAhai

Reaction score
Challenge the spot - it looked like he was very, very close to the first - like inches.

The referee's screwed that up already. They can't challenge now without risking being without one the rest of the game and with as bad as the referee's are, they will probably need it.

Solution

Reaction score
First time I've yelled at my TV in 7 weeks. Murray gets that extra yard. McFadden runs with no intensity.

Danger

Reaction score
This is some home cooking. No rain when Miami is on offense lol

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
but can they hold for the PK better than him? the cowboys don't just keep him for his punting!
Jerry can hold for all I care. We just need someone that can put that ball back there, and someone that cna pin someone deep.

Dwight

Reaction score
Brandon Carr was saved by the wideout dropping the ball.

Please cut Carr after the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.