Game Day *** Cowboys vs Dolphins 1st Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silverz1972

Reaction score
We sure we want to pay 30 million for dak?

I have a feeling he will sign after this game now.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
It's time to admit Dak is Alex Smith. This is kind of Dak's version of Alex Smith's 2017 season. He'll have a couple of big games and then some weird stinker when he should be dominating.

It is what it is. The elite QBs put up huge numbers against teams like this no matter what.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I had a feeling this game would be much more difficult than most which is why I took the points with the Dolphins. This team is not beating anyone by 22. Especially when they are expected to do it. This is just a sloppy game.

Either its the injuries hurting them or the sloppiness. Either way that is sad and troubling.

droopdog7

Reaction score
Guess what, we may lose this game. Gave up all momentum. Playing terrible.. It’s like they don’t want to win... Defense on the field way to long already...
I wouldn’t go that far yet but lackluster performance was always possible.

Matt

Reaction score
Scary thought, Miami could very easily be up 14-10 right now, and if they score here.. they’d be up 21-10 at half

gmb1

Reaction score
The silver lining is maybe some hope Garrett could be fired if we lost this game. Highly doubtful tho.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Forget being dominant; let's just get out of here with a win. You never could have convinced me we would have played this poorly.

Status
Not open for further replies.