Game Day *** Cowboys vs Dolphins 1st Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

droopdog7

Reaction score
Miami had a total of 10 points in two games and they don’t go for it on 4th inside the 5? Then they don’t challenge a possible TD that would have matched their total points in two games?
Because kicking and not challenging wrer the right calls. Because I thought they were.

romonumberone

Reaction score
i am not a Dak fan. But he will get it going today. It's still early & it's still the Dolphins....more worried about the Defense.

tomsanders921

Reaction score
Lawrence has done nothing. What a punk. Took all that money and doesn't give a crap and does nothing. Does he even have a tackle?????
He's got more tackles this year than jj watt. Not defending tank as I am disappointed too. But when the oline has nobody else to worry about that happens.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
It's more about Gallop not being there than Dak.

Gallup is a decent WR, however, a QB should not decline this much missing a single player on the field. Come on. We still supposedly have that big time #1 WR.

shabazz

Reaction score
At this point this team really needs to feel humbled. Maybe they got to high on themselves and didn’t come prepared. If so ill send out the second and third string defense and see if they want to show up or not.

Some of our overzealous, fantasyland, forum posters are getting humbled too......

CB61

Reaction score
No time for halftime adjustments everybody's got a p get a snack maybe they should hand out of ribbon to everybody for their performance in the first half so everybody feels better getting something for nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.