Game Day *** Cowboys vs Dolphins 1st Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valkyr

Reaction score
Man, I can't wait to see what happens when they play an actual offense with actual NFL players on it.

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
Not seeing disruptive pressure from the front 4. Dolphins OL are trash and still DLaw has done nothing. Dude is over rated.

ultron

Reaction score
Defense is garbage. Letting the dolphins, THE DOLPHINS move the ball easily so far.
Quinn is getting really really close on just about every other play - if he can close the gap, this game will get ugly quick

Cowfan75

Reaction score
So the Dolphins aren't trying to tank, or is our defense that mediocre?

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score

Ok whatever man. No use discussing with someone who keeps moving the goalposts. Enjoy the game.

What do you mean? All I said originally was that it was helmet to helmet and the refs usually err on the side of throwing the flag. I even agreed with another person that he didn’t lower his head. My argument was to the announcer and people saying they didn’t hit helmets and it was shoulder to chest. But whatever makes you feel better. Enjoy

CB61

Reaction score
Not seeing disruptive pressure from the front 4. Dolphins OL are trash and still DLaw has done nothing. Dude is over rated.
You missed Tristan Hill on that play then he darn near had the handoff before it got there

Status
Not open for further replies.