Game Day *** Cowboys vs Dolphins 1st Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrassCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
And this is the Cowboys team we are so used to seeing..... While everyone else would manage to put these types teams away easily, we make them look like contenders .....

We need to pick up the tempo and sleep on no one.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Doesn't matter. They have equal right to the ball. You could just as easily call helmet to helmet on Hurns as you could on Heath.

I already stated this and he didn’t lower the head. I guess I should have stated my main issue was with the announcer and ppl saying their helmets didn’t hit. In fact the one announcer said shoulder to chest. I think there could be a fine

IslandCowboy

Reaction score
If we were playing a half decent team we’d be down 21-10 at this point. Dak is having a seriously bad day so far, seems skittish.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
But it's not reasonable to expect them to be perfect. This is a football game... with professional players trying to stop our team.
Dominant and perfect aren't the same things.

Most fans us, a likely playoff team, to dominate an awful, tanking Dolphins squad.

windjc

Reaction score
And this is the Cowboys team we are so used to seeing..... While everyone else would manage to put these types teams away easily, we make them look like contenders .....

We need to pick up the tempo and sleep on no one.
Patriots led Miami 7-0 with 2 minutes left in first half.

Status
Not open for further replies.