Game Day *** Cowboys vs Dolphins 1st Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I have never seen a corner who can cover as well as Chido but just has no idea where the ball is. Dolphins clearly see something they like there. This is looking equivalent to what happened to Chaz Green. They gotta give him some help or something.

CB61

Reaction score
Even in the Dave Campo era our defense team to play with a lot more heart they just seem to be missing some heart out there in my opinion it's like they're just collecting their checks and as someone mentioned Bend don't break that's not going to get us to any playoffs or Super Bowl they need to get it fixed ASAP whatever it takes

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
Awuzie gets beat like a drum and Richards is ok with it. No one teaches this kid to locate the friggin ball. If they are they need to hold him accountable because Awuzie doesn't get it.

aria

Reaction score
Miami doesn’t even challenge that or go for it on 4th and goal from inside the 5? There is no way in hell the coach isn’t trying to lose this game. No wonder the players want out.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Lol...except you're wrong.

Then what exactly does he do? No part of the defense. They stripped playcalling from him because he's so bad. Now you are saying he doesn't even motivate during the week. Why is he here again?

glimmerman

Reaction score
I tell you this much. If we don’t settle this game down and make a long TD drive here then we may end up losing. Dak is taking to many deep shots and bad decisions. Thinking this is a gimmie...

Status
Not open for further replies.