Game Day ***Cowboys vs Dolphins 2nd Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Cowboys inability to run against light boxes is forcing Dak to throw against 8 men in coverage. He is holding the ball too long and is afraid to let it rip into tight windows.

Cannot fault the defense at all in the first half

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
Did Buffalo write the script that everybody now is going to use to beat us?

75boyz

Reaction score
I was gonna say we had just been giving up lotsa yards without the points.
But then they score that TD.
LOL

BrassCowboy

Reaction score
Yeah they are constantly finding the dolphins down there knocking, only a matter of time.

Game is over unless this team adjusts quickly. This team will not win if they keep this game up

Jipper

Reaction score
Dak is a loser

I don’t care what anyone says

So sick of him looking lost in real games that matter
Yeah I have said yhe same too...i just don't know what it is, in big games other than nfce he fails always

Amarillofan82

Reaction score
I am disgusted with the direction this league is moving towards. Yes, Dallas is not playing great, but the refs are deciding games across all games way too much. Time for the XFL strategy of being more open and transparent about why penalties are called and reviewing all penalties.

StarLord

Reaction score
So for the last 15 minutes, I was planning on typing that the defense will be gassed by the start of the 4th, but that seems very obvious now...

hopemsu

Reaction score
Micah “almost got there” parsons. That is absolutely his middle name. He has one dimension and that’s a pass rusher and his middle name is certainly “almost got there” parsons. He disappears in big games, disappears in the back half of seasons. I’m sure Jerry gives him an insane amount of money too

Status
Not open for further replies.