Game Day ***Cowboys vs Dolphins 2nd half game tread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

coult44

Reaction score
1) Marineli is a BUM!!! Old, and game has passed him by....HOWABOUT A FREEKIN BLITZ...Remember that. worked in the 1st quarter of every game this year
2) We have to upgrade Carr, Wilcox, Church, Patmon, Heath.....None of those guys would start on ANY GOOD DEFENSE in the NFL

ghst187

Reaction score
I'll answer about those players. But enough with the quit already....1) Rosen is HORRIBLE,,,I've watched him alot. Media golden child, but HIGHLY OVERRATED!!! 2) Do you want a ME only player. The BS crap Elliot pulled yesterday shows how DUMB he is

I meant goff

bkeavs

Reaction score
I dont blame the secondary

We have Hardy, Lawrence , Gregory and Hardy

I could have sworn I read here that they would be the next doomsday

kevm3

Reaction score
Romo can't play defense. He can't make coaching decisions. He can't motivate or coach the entire team.

This is just the performance we've seen in EVERY game so far. Obviously then, our problems go beyond the QB

Romo isn't moving down the field either aside from that one td. The whole team stinks.

PBCCowboy

Reaction score
Now to that Romo is back,the defense thought they did not have to make a stop.MIA has been shooting themselves in the foot the whole game with penalties.The dont take advantage of anything.

Dwight

Reaction score
History repeats itself.

Jason gave the Packers hope at the end of halftime in last season's playoff game.

He does it again with this mess before halftime against the Dolphins.

It was Dez and T. Williams fault as well but its on Jason.

seamus18

Reaction score
It's defensive line is really letting the team down cannot get any pressure on the quarterback this entire game. Pitiful

khiladi

Reaction score
Linehan is calling the plays, but it's Garrett's offense. They've both said as much.

That's what I mean.. We are limited by Garrett in every respect. Play-calling can't overcome this trash.

Have you seen the drag route to Dez from the slot since Callahan left?

Gaede

Reaction score
Momentum is something this team and staff is allergic to.

No kidding. We had momentum and then did that weird kick and the game has been completely different since

That's OK. I expect a couple or four yard runs coming up, maybe a false start and a sack, and we're good

Status
Not open for further replies.