Game Day ***Cowboys vs Dolphins 2nd half game tread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cmac

Reaction score
The Football Gods can't be so cruel to let something happen negatively now.....please not today with Skins taking a can from Cam.

Solution

Reaction score
Lol, so this must be how other fans feel when watching the Cowboys self implode. This is hilarious.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Anyone else think Hardy looks a lot heavier in the mid section than he did in Carolina? I wonder if that's why he seems to wear down so fast. He was a big dude with the Panthers, but he had a much more athletic build then. He's built more like a DT now.

Not really seeing that, myself. I think the black and the overal sharp aspects of the uniform were more slimming.

I always thought he was oversized at DE. He and Charles Johnson both on that team.

RomoFor6

Reaction score
holy ****, just checked scores across the league, expecting Philly to have a 3TD lead over TB. Bucs up 21 with the ball on the 7 of Philly. Pleasantly surprised.:thumbup:

khiladi

Reaction score
Anyone else think Hardy looks a lot heavier in the mid section than he did in Carolina? I wonder if that's why he seems to wear down so fast. He was a big dude with the Panthers, but he had a much more athletic build then. He's built more like a DT now.

He looks bigger to me... He even looks bigger than our interior linemen... Which is pretty ridiculous if you think about it and explains why our guys in the middle get blown up at the point of attack..

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's all about the flags, about the flags about the flags.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
How the Dolphins won a single game this year if I'm Dan Campbell I catch the next train out of Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.