Game Day ***Cowboys vs Dolphins Post game thread***

duane33

Reaction score
we are a finesse team....we dont have the DAWGS all the time to out physical everyone...so you hope your QB gets you the lead with just a few minutes left

so if defense only has to make one stop we win.....OH WAIT....that is what happened.....awwww but we are finesse D too...dang it.....as long as we got

even 1/2 percent chance to win it all....us HOMERS come out of woodwork.....and the Negative Nancies hate us with a passion....but we dont hate them

cause we would lose HOMER status
Hate to say it but could finish with 3 losses in a row.
Reverse optimism

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I have the best h surgeon, teaches @ Harvard. Have had heart issues since last Super Bowl, been cheering for them since Eddie Lebaron played QB. Heart issues have been better ever since I stopped expecting them to do anything , don’t get caught up in the hype that lines the Jones’ pockets.
Pollard lost a little burst after injury.
Good season is if they win a playoff game
duane---i know and i dont disagree...i hate the hype but then i am somtimes part of the hype....maybe me and you around same age...but we cut our teeth on Staubach and you were never out of a game with him....so i go ....damn the torpedos all steam ahead....but then we usually get blown up by some torpedos....but
i would love if this year the bounce of the ball went our way....and calls went our way and we beat teams we might normally lose especially lights bright....and we
go to SB and kick butt....we have seen teams like 2017 Sheagles do it....we got the players....Dak is good enough...if Dilfer can do it Dak can do it