Game Day ***Cowboys vs Dolphins Post game thread***

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Find more ways to lose. Penalties , pollard gets his body in the end zone but not the ball, Dak steps out of bounds early, etc…
Losers find a way to lose, and they are losers, including JJ
it is true we do self inflict wounds on ourselves...and the most penalties.....but many are bad calls by refs including no calls when Parsons is always held...

and i dont like JJ...but dont even try to dog either Dak or Pollard....Dak reconstructed ankle probably could not make sharp twist and stepped out of bounds

but he took the blame before you even blamed him...and Pollard is a BEAST....ok he is not perfect....and i agree Duane our hearts got ripped out again....YOu

just need to locate good heart surgeon to re-attach...i got the best

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
For sure.
we are a finesse team....we dont have the DAWGS all the time to out physical everyone...so you hope your QB gets you the lead with just a few minutes left

so if defense only has to make one stop we win.....OH WAIT....that is what happened.....awwww but we are finesse D too...dang it.....as long as we got

even 1/2 percent chance to win it all....us HOMERS come out of woodwork.....and the Negative Nancies hate us with a passion....but we dont hate them

cause we would lose HOMER status

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Agree, me over 50 years. Thought they would finish 10-7, will be close
awww Duane me2 over 50 years...my first one...i had gotten my own 12-inch black and white and only kid on block( and we were poor) for Christmas...and first

time i watched Super bowl 5 Cowboys Colts 1971....my heart ripped out loss 16-13 but became instant HOMER
He rarely beats good teams and especially on the road. He's never taken the team beyond a couple wild card round wins. In 8 years. He and the team are talented enough to whoop on bad defenses.

So give him a cookie for his passer rating because that's all he's winning.
MR Staubacher--- you think chocolate chip or peanut butter?....cuz we still aint out of it

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
This , as OL goes the team goes, even with full time starters this yesrRun blocking was suspect , with part timers it is pathetic. May be it is on line coach but this year is a setback from last year which was abysmal.
mr nalam----is there anything good about us???

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Yup. It’s always something. It’s astounding how many ways they invent to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory
this aint your Jimmy or Tom Landry cowboys....i heard DQ had secret defensive scheme he pulled out after we got lead...but someone unplugged headphone

i think it was a Dak Hater????

duane33

Reaction score
it is true we do self inflict wounds on ourselves...and the most penalties.....but many are bad calls by refs including no calls when Parsons is always held...

and i dont like JJ...but dont even try to dog either Dak or Pollard....Dak reconstructed ankle probably could not make sharp twist and stepped out of bounds

but he took the blame before you even blamed him...and Pollard is a BEAST....ok he is not perfect....and i agree Duane our hearts got ripped out again....YOu

just need to locate good heart surgeon to re-attach...i got the best
I have the best h surgeon, teaches @ Harvard. Have had heart issues since last Super Bowl, been cheering for them since Eddie Lebaron played QB. Heart issues have been better ever since I stopped expecting them to do anything , don’t get caught up in the hype that lines the Jones’ pockets.
Pollard lost a little burst after injury.
Good season is if they win a playoff game

TheHerd

Reaction score
The defense kept the dolphins in check most of the game. They needed more help from the offense.
Offense could have put the game away for sure. But the offense did come though, finally, at the end. One stop and we win. And they folded like an accordion. It’s not either/or. Both sides failed at times. As always it’s a team effort.
WHEN IT MATTERED THEY FAILED
This is it. When Dak was playing well but not finishing, we all rightly criticized him. Football is about the finish. Ask the GOAT.

kiheikiwi

Maui No Ka Oi
Reaction score
It's so frustrating watch players "Olay" instead of tackling. Kearse was a prime example. And once they got the ball back, who didn't know they were going to run the ball to set up a field goal ?
We could not stop it even knowing what was coming. Ran the clock out and stole the victory. And they were busting though 3-4 ****** tackles at a time.
4 - 5 safeties on the field because we have 1 LBer and couldn't tackle to save their lives.
As I said in the game thread. Charmin soft, and not just this game. When we as spectators can see, how can they not ? I don't pretend to know more than the coaches and staff, but it's frustrating when we can see a major problem - but no adjustments to try cover it up.

Steve007

Reaction score
Offense could have put the game away for sure. But the offense did come though, finally, at the end. One stop and we win. And they folded like an accordion. It’s not either/or. Both sides failed at times. As always it’s a team effort.

This is it. When Dak was playing well but not finishing, we all rightly criticized him. Football is about the finish. Ask the GOAT.
You could say one stop and a win in most games. The defense held the dolphins to 22 points. They dolphins are the highest scoring offense this year at 31.5 ppg. The cowboys had one touchdown in the first quarter and one in the forth. The first drive they looked Unstoppable. They are inconsistant.

TheHerd

Reaction score
You could say one stop and a win in most games. The defense held the dolphins to 22 points. They dolphins are the highest scoring offense this year at 31.5 ppg. The cowboys had one touchdown in the first quarter and one in the forth. The first drive they looked Unstoppable. They are inconsistant.
Extremely inconsistent. OL is bad when we lost one guy. Even Martin is getting beat