Game Day ***Cowboys vs Dolphins pre game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
Fangio vs Dak

Vic made Dak look terrible last time. He utilizes mixed zone coverages and a lot of crisp late movement and rotations to disguise coverage and confuse the QB.

They get a lot of pressure with their front 4.

IMO— this is a nightmare matchup for Dak.

That said— the best way to punish this D is to have a successful running game. Pollard is looking good. Our best shot is to get him going and take some shots in the passing game off of that.

On D— we gotta get to Tua. They have so much team speed and are so dangerous in space— they give people fits.

Hopefully the D comes out pissed after getting embarrassed last week.

This has all the makings of a Dallas L— which probably means the Cowboys find a way to win it LOL

CCBoy

Reaction score
I’ll be at the game, taking my 14 year old to his first cowboy game, praying for a win, not feeling very good about it. Hope i’m wrong
Go with some confidence and show it to your son. Enjoy, you are among real fans here. Now have some to the core fun!

75boyz

Reaction score
My keys to victory are simple.
It is a very general statement that applies to most every game but especially to this one.
And that is that both lines need to win their matchups.

Our pass rush and our pass protection will determine the outcome imo.

Cowboys!

Thomas82

Reaction score
Cowboys lead the all time series 8-7.

The Cowboys have won 4 in a row, and 6 of the last 7 versus the Dolphins.

The Dolphins haven't beaten the Cowboys in 20 years.

https://www.footballdb.com/teams/nfl/miami-dolphins/teamvsteam?opp=9
That's right!! They spanked us on Thanksgiving Day in 2003, Parcells' first year. They kept pounding us with Ricky Williams. Their defense had 3 Hall Of Famers on it (Jason Taylor, Zach Thomas, Junior Seau), and another recognizable name in Patrick Surtain, Sr.

Status
Not open for further replies.