Game Day ***Cowboys vs Eagles 1st half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
so Philly made defensive adjustments to slow down the offense, we need to adjust to those adjustments and keep the foot on the gas.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Good half. If you get to 33 points, you win. Need a strong 3rd quarter to keep all the game pressure on Philly in the 4th.

links18

Reaction score
Up 11 at the half and getting the ball first. I'll take it, but defense must stiffen up and we need to shake this penalty bug we seem to have picked up all of a sudden....

fifaguy

Reaction score
Game following one of the traditional patterns - big Cowboys lead and then things start to go downhill. Still got have a game to show that this team is different...

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Yeah at this point TOP doesn't matter with how quickly they can score. We take up 15 mins they score at easy what difference does TOP make? Oline having issue with pass blocking though

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Would anyone have taken an 11 point lead going into the half before the game started? I would have.

Let's not act like it's the end of the world.

The Eagles are scarey when they get that offense going, but, yeah, it kind of takes the enjoyment out of the first half butt-kicking.

Gotta have a plan for those read-option outlet passes to the backs and TEs.

I'd like to see us exerting our will in the running game a bit more in the second half.

kevm3

Reaction score
Philly is an extremely quick scoring team, so we have to keep putting points on the board and controlling the clock. I don't know why our offense has been looking so sluggish lately. Perhaps it's due to doubling Dez. Someone else really needs to step up.

Status
Not open for further replies.