Game Day ***Cowboys vs Eagles 1st half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

IAmLegend

Reaction score
The O-Line is struggling against the Eagles' run defense so far today. That's why Red is already starting to bail on it and is throwing it a lot.

khiladi

Reaction score
Our RBs don't look good and neither does Murray... Wonder how much Callahan loss is going to affect run-blocking and the running game overall.

It's still too early to tell, but the start isn't good...

RedRobin

Yumm
Reaction score
easy!!! the offense is getting the felling to play without Dez out there... we are gonna get better

TonyRomo17

Reaction score
cristine michaels needs to get carries over DMC and Collins is better than Berny

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
That's why I worry about the short passing attack. It can be effective but this team has too many self-combustible traits at times to let it work.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
What have we learned?

#73 is Cox old lady
#71 much more powerful
#68 playing with concrete bricks for shoes
#20 better as a pass catcher
The Oline is disappointing right now they seriously look over matched how is that even possible

romothesavior

Reaction score
If the eaglets offense comes on like I saw last week in the second half, and we don't start scoring some points it could be a long day! I truly hope their offense continues to do what it's doing really get now which is nothing! I'd just like to see us start putting up some Td's and get some separation on the scoreboard!

Their offense was better in the second half, but Matt Ryan turning into Jay Cutler certainly helped the Iggles get back in the game.

DenCWBY

Reaction score
Free looked like a 90 year old man trying to get off the toilet. Not that I have seen that before.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
STOP running the clock down every play..

If the defense can hold then that's exactly what they should be doing. It limits the number of Philly offensive plays. They had better stop them though otherwise they won't be able to keep up scoring wise.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
Our RBs don't look good and neither does Murray... Wonder how much Callahan loss is going to affect run-blocking and the running game overall.

It's still too early to tell..

Doesnt look like he has helped Phillys at all

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
You do realize the Eagles have one of the best front 7s in the leauge right? Murray couldn't even get pass 100 against them last year

You do realize many FANS here have been comparing our OL with the Great Wall of Dallas. lol There's no excuse for not being able to pick up a yard on 3 downs.

Status
Not open for further replies.