Game Day ***Cowboys vs Eagles 1st half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
OK good. I still don't like that Romo takes the clock literally down to 0 all the time, can he finish reading the defense with 1 second left at least?

superonyx

Reaction score
Thses refs must have a shock collar on that electocutes them if the play clock hits 0...

sbark

Reaction score
stay with the Bease on punts...he had his fumble for the year (knock on wood)...with this type of game--no turnovers.

Reaction score
  • Cowboys need 7, Eagles will adjust like last week after the half, we need the points.

Yes, we need points, points and more points. They will adjust, if it's anything like last week Philly is at home & showed they can generate points & in a hurry. I like we haven't turned the ball over but we need to score some touchdowns!

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Can Romo and the O please wake up. Can't put it on the D to shut Philly out all game long with just 3 points

DTown214

Reaction score
Conner Barwin looks like some cartoon character that I can't remember the name of

romothesavior

Reaction score
I don't understand what it is about Witten that makes him so hard to guard. He's been running that play for 10+ years and nobody can seem to stop him,

Status
Not open for further replies.