Game Day Cowboys vs Eagles 1st half game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I agree. Look good on this drive and get this game over with.

Hate playing these meaningless games. That's the one big negative when you wrap everything up early.

CWR

Reaction score
Sadly, my local area is showing MIA/Pats and Bears/Vikes....Bears suck so I'm watching the Pats/MIA. N.England is mauling them early 14-0. Michael Floyd just scored a very tough catch and run for the Pats. He could be huge in helping replace Gronk's production, albeit at a different position. Can't believe they ended up with him. Pitt or KC at N.England for the AFC championship seems likely.

Time to move. Lol, I hate when they show Houston instead of Dallas. Really adds to my fire against thier pathetic franchise.

lukin2006

Reaction score
I'd like to see Romo be the QB to throw the pass that gives Witten the Cowboy receiving record, it only seems fitting...

Reactions: CWR

USMarineVet

Reaction score
Jake Butt will be Witt's replacement eventually. With the ACL I see them grabbing him in the 3rd; just like Witt was a 3rd. You heard it here first.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
On a side note : it's ******** that they don't include playoff stats in a players overall production numbers.

So basically you want to handicap someone for being on a good team who makes it to the playoffs

Reaction score
No matter how he plays, I am going to be sad to see Romo in the game. Not that I want him to start over Dak, but it is just not the way I wanted him to go out. And just don't want to see him in another uniform next year. Going to be a weird 2017. That is all.

Jammer

Retired Air Force Guy
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I get so tired of hearing how lucky Dak has it compared to Wentz. Eagles fans continue to downgrade what Dak has done by saying crap like, "if roles were reversed Wentz would be head and shoulders above what Dak has done and Dak wouldn't have done what Wentz has been able to accomplish in Philly."

It drives me nuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.