Game Day Cowboys vs Eagles 1st half game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
Ok it's the 2nd quarter now. Let's let Romo finish out the 1st half with the same offense. Put Sanchez in the 2nd half and rest any significant players we can.

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score
I'm a bit nervous for Romo with this Eagles pass rush.

Can't we just forfeit this game?

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We shall see. I absolutely think it's the way to go, but it won't be easy losing by 20 today. Pitt will probably lose to Cleveland without most of their stars. Does that make any of you think Pitt won't make a deep run? We all know it's highly likely they will and they'll be fresh for their game next week. Yeah, I know they don't have a bye and they're using this week as a bye but still....some of you guys need to get a grip. From training camp to pre season to the regular season it's an unspeakable grind. Most anyone who's played the game at a high level will tell you that the Cowboys are doing the right thing.
As you said Pittsburgh doesn't have a bye week and Pittsburgh isn't a young team
If you're going to do it the way the Cowboys are doing it they need to get Dak out of there before he gets killed

I think a better way to go would have been to play all the starters you can for a quarter and then pull everybody

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
After that shot Dak took it may be time to get him out of there. Hope Romo doesn't take a shot like that or that might be it for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.