Game Day ***Cowboys vs Eagles 1st half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Burton

It's all in the reflexes.
Reaction score
There is no reason on earth that a defense should completely fall apart when one player goes down. Just tells me that Lee is actually our defensive coordinator, and that Rod is screen doors on a submarine level worthless when Lee isn't in the game to clean up his mess.

9of11

Reaction score
We offered no resistance....they ran through us which is going to break open the passing game for huge gains on the next series....

Alohawg1

Reaction score
When Lee returns he should be the only player shown on those player intros for the defense.

pitt33

Reaction score
I feel like this is a JV defense.

Or kinda like a Dave Campo team.

AmericanCowboy

Reaction score
This eagles defense is no joke.

When they hit, they hit.

When we hit, we drag the player 3 yards forward.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
I don't like looking at all the Cowboy players on the sidelines, they just look all confused to me.

The one thing Dez was good at was yelling at screaming, we need some of that tonight. No more nonchalant tonight.

Somebody has to wake these players up!

Cowfan75

Reaction score
I swear, the coaching staff just copy and paste the game plan from week to week and hope players pull out a win. Absolutely pathetic!

Yup. They have no clue how to prep or motivate or adjust. Year after year. If Romo/Dak can carry the team, so be it. But if not, the coaches just shrug and collect their paychecks..

TrailBlazer

Reaction score
Fan so quick to blame Rod. The talent is not good enough on that side of the ball. Period.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
Lets see if Dez is a big time receiver still at this game (Although I don't think he is). He needs a 150 plus yard , 2 TD game tonight

Actually, whether Dak is a big time QB. We are going to have to pass to win. We aren't gonna run consistently on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.