Game Day *** Cowboys vs Eagles 1st Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hadenough

Reaction score
All this talk about how the Cowboys dont scheme for opponents has finally reached the head coach. It's about time they game plan for a team. Good things happen when you do your homework.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Actually I’m not! I’m enjoying a game with my family. The fact that you got called out for your lack of football knowledge and keep coming back is in you. That snd you use a laughing emoji every post. Sign of a insecure pos who has nothing to add

Your family needs to run out and buy you some pampers, kid! Being "called out" by you doesn't really bother me much, for some reason. So you think the officials are calling it fine, and I don't. And you've been crying ever since! Hence, your new nickname will now be Pampers! :lmao2::lmao2:

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
I don't get why we don't blitz more. We can cover 1 on 1 fairly well on the back end. Our lb's are also good at it. Don't discount jaylons impact on that play, he comes down hill quick and offenses have to be ready for it.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
lewis > brown. Let him be the nickle guy. Forget size. Can't measure his heart, will and football smarts.

ultron

Reaction score
Maybe JLewis doesn't practice well or something but he surely shows up on Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.