Game Day *** Cowboys vs Eagles 1st Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaede

Reaction score
Offense needs to wake up now.

This Eagles team is weak and it's time to put them down.

Can't have another 3 and out

Ken

Reaction score
How about playaction on first down? what do ya think Kellen?

MikeB80

Reaction score
What a difference from last year - we got basically the same players but we suck so bad.

sort of the same. Right now they are missing Crawford, Gregory, Brown and LVE. Those players imo are better than what we have playing right now particularly against the run.

Last year wilson, smith and LVE played great. Right now its lee, smith and smith. Not nearly the same.

Elusiv1

Reaction score
I'm worried about our run!!! Please don't abandon it and get more creative like last week.

CB61

Reaction score
I haven't done this in years but I finally went and got my winter hat out my Cowboys won of course and have put it on it's time for the rally cap to go on early
By the way that's why we got to stop there lol I'm very superstitious like that I will change shirts shoes socks

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Heath and Lee in man coverage on a WR and RB on third down.
they are converting 4th down .

while we punt for 3 and outs.

Good job Garrett . :facepalm:

You were saying?

The FG was the right call. Some of you have zero idea how situational football works. Garrett kicking and the Eagles not is now a 6 point swing in the Cowboys favor.

PUSHfold

Reaction score
Let's get a TD here and all square...maybe get into a groove finally....least the defense is starting to get some stops.

Status
Not open for further replies.