Game Day *** Cowboys vs Eagles 1st Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

PUSHfold

Reaction score
If Zeke doesn't get shoe string tackled - he has Frederick and Martin pulling to the right and he's off to the races. Pollard probably takes that to the house (or at least 30 yards)

But guess what? He does get tackled...and it ruined our series...we threw on 1st down the play before this and got a decent amounts of yards to Gallup and whats the next thing we do on 1st down while they're loading up the box? Run with Zeke...I'm not saying don't use Zeke but find some creative ways to get him the ball in space...these coaches are paid tons of money and are horrible.

ScalperX

Reaction score
Where the hell is Pollard and Jarwin? MIA? They are the difference makers. Zeke is struggling right now why not switch it up? Oh that’s right... we have Jason Garrett.

aria

Reaction score
He played to win and it didn’t work. They have us on the ropes so they are trying to separate more before we can come back. Can’t fault a coach for trying to put a game away early
With a play call like that on 4th and 1 and when they’re D has been shutting us down? Yeah I can, there were lots of problems with that decision.

CB61

Reaction score
And if Kellen Moore is the one not putting jarwin in the game then Garrett needs to go over to him and remind him who jarwin is and tell him to get his head out of his butt instead of standing there staring out onto the field I'm tired of this crap? Garrett is nothing but a figurehead if you put a bobble head out there nobody would know the difference

Status
Not open for further replies.