Game Day *** Cowboys vs Eagles 1st Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

CB61

Reaction score
We just got lucky again even luckier if they miss this field goal
See my winter hat wearing made a difference I took it off put it on just before the kick LOL I'm about to go change my whole cowboys wear

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
lol, yeah, a "Hater". What I hate is poor QB play and people mis-representing what I have said. I never said ALL of his passes. The one to #19 that was dropped was not a bad pass. I have said that MOST of his passes are poor, and they are. Typically his passes are BEHIND receivers and his deep passes are more often than not UNDER-THROWN. Again, I dare you to to go watch all of his passes since he became the starter. Late to crossers and underthrown to deep open receivers.
Dak suks!
You keep talking about different passes then the one I'm talking about. The pass to Witten was a good pass that Witten clearly dropped. Dance around all you want but that's the fact pal

jedishogun

Reaction score
Ginger clapper will run clock out and clap and spit all the way to the locker room to not make any adjustments.

buddahjoe445

Reaction score
I've been watching Jaylon Smith on most plays and he looks like he has no idea what is he doing. Late to every tackle. Getting blocked 10 yards down the field. Most times, he is just running in circles with his back to the play.

CowboysLegends2

Reaction score
Eagles are trying their hardest to keep Dallas in this game. I think they want to keep Garrett coaching this team to ensure their future success.

pacboyX

Reaction score
What exactly does Garrett do? Is he just like the referee whisperer or somethin

khiladi

Reaction score
Is it just me that feels opposing teams love to keep us in games with sheer stupidity? It’s like we’ve got Jason in the edge of being canned, but then opposing teams call stupid plays on third and 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.