Game Day *** Cowboys vs Eagles 1st Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

CB61

Reaction score
Well I wonder which Dallas team will show up today, Jekyll or Hyde?
Will the real Dallas Cowboys team stand up! (and beat the tar out of the miserable sheagles)
Let's hope so

Creeper

Reaction score
So the Commanders are about to tie the score with the Giants and go into overtime. I guess this mean those of us on the East coast will miss the beginning of the Cowboys game.

CWR

Reaction score
I hate Philly, from throwing batteries at Santa, to placing bounties on our guys, to cheering while #88 lied limp on the field in Veteran's stadium.

Lets go crush them, their hopes and their dreams.

erod

Reaction score
A good team beats the Eagles today with relative ease.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So the Commanders are about to tie the score with the Giants and go into overtime. I guess this mean those of us on the East coast will miss the beginning of the Cowboys game.
Yep

erod

Reaction score
Eagles-Giants headed to overtime.

Might percent some of our fans from seeing the start of our game.

droopdog7

Reaction score
Looks like some might miss the beginning of the game. Hate that.

movaughn88

Reaction score

This is infuriating. 3-11 and you go to OT instead of 2 pt.

Come on Fox turn this off. Just switch over.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
I hate Philly, from throwing batteries at Santa, to placing bounties on our guys, to cheering while #88 lied limp on the field in Veteran's stadium.

Lets go crush them, their hopes and their dreams.
On the eagles game day thread I just read one poster say he hopes Dak leaves in a body bag.........they're still a horrible fan base.

droopdog7

Reaction score
This is infuriating. 3-11 and you go to OT instead of 2 pt.

Come on Fox turn this off. Just switch over.
I’m watching the saints and titans. Fourth and 10 for the titans. Get the stop and I should be good.

superonyx

Reaction score
They better not make us miss this game for 2 3-11 teams battling to see who is worse

aria

Reaction score
A good Cowboys team doesn’t even need to show up to win this game, some of you are giving the Eagles too much credit. No Lane Johnson, an atrocious secondary, 3 starting receivers that have caught a combined total of 27 catches in the NFL, no starting RB’s, a team that LOST to MIAMI 3 weeks ago, went to OT with the GIANTS 2 weeks ago and beat the Commanders in the final seconds of the game last week.

They literally were beat or struggled with the worst 3 teams in the league outside of Cincy. Ya get that?

Status
Not open for further replies.