Game Day *** Cowboys vs Eagles 1st Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Whoever thought Steele was an NFL caliber player deserves this loss if indeed they lose. All blame MUST go to him. McCarthy? Jones? Whoever. Steele is garbage. Everyone can see it except our coach and GM.

Dude, he's literally the fifth or sixth tackle. What are you expecting at that point down the roster? The bigger issue is not seeing the issue and giving him help.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Talk about entitled. How the heck does Mike Nolan stay employed or Mike McCarthy. If you think they were any other "you get the picture" they'd be employed in the NFL? This team looks like a high school team. Poor coaching. Players unprepared. I mean Denucci holding the ball back there like he's behind the Dallas 90's line. We get a turn over give it right back. Philly get's one and goes down the field and get 7. This si just poor CRAP! Wish I could use the other word.

SackMaster

Reaction score
I understand that is 7 points on Turnovers, but the defense had 83 yards to stop them.

Do they know they CAN stop a team from scoring a TD after a turnover? Because this year, they sure don't act like it.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
They all have. It’s a culture of losing right now. What veteran CB does he have to look up to? The kid is probably doing his best with what he has. A system that no one around him likes. He is probably hearing veteran players complain all the time. It’s probably hard.
True

Status
Not open for further replies.