Game Day *** Cowboys vs Eagles 1st Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

glimmerman

Reaction score
The coaching in this team is a joke. What was that play? What team is this unorganized. You blame a QB for that? No wonder he stood there and held the ball. He might as well just run it himself. Or hand it off...

cowboyec

Reaction score
if we wanna TD...gonna have to come from our defense.
RUN.
THE.
BALL.
AT.
THE.
GOAL.
LINE.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I wish Jerry was listening to Cris Collingsworth, the guy is speaking for the majority of us fans tonight.

Nope not here bud...Dak Stinks arent you tired of kicking FG......lol....

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Terrible play design with no chance to succeed. That’s the best you got on 3rd and goal? But again typical Cowboys. Zeke running free to,the end zone and can’t keep himself from falling down and they end up not getting the TD. That will likely be the difference in th game.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
This drive almost has to end with them blocking the field goal, and us somehow managing a first down out of it

CB61

Reaction score
How many times do we need to see him get sacked or lose the ball when he's just standing in the pocket he's a much better quarterback when he rolls out or is on the move and you give him options hell I'm 3000 miles away and I can see that every game I got to be thinking these guys are just here to pay check

Reactions: CWR

jedishogun

Reaction score
I am starting to feel self conscious about people knowing I’m a Cowboys fan. Haha! Wow!

Status
Not open for further replies.