Game Day *** Cowboys vs Eagles 1st Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

mardwin

Reaction score
Does anyone even expect Dak to play well anymore? Such a buzz kill

I have low expectations with him... now that we wasted a top 10 pick on Cooper Dak's excuse is going to be that the o-line can't hold the pocket for more than 5 secs.

InTheZone

Reaction score
HATE the stupid green shading for a 1st down.
next year the NFL will add colors to the field behind the LoS to show what we already know. The year after they'll add colors to the field where they would like to be in FG range. The year after that they'll add colors to show the redzone. The year after that Garrett is still clapping for punting on 4th and 1 on the opponents' 40.

J12B

Reaction score
Our offense literally gives the opposing offense 20 yards....disgusting openening drive.

Man, I feel for this defense that they have to play with this trashy offense

J817

Reaction score
The playbook has 15 passing plays and 4 running plays and another section called “other”. The “other” section is where you find the lame trick plays.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I'm nearly embarrassed to admit that I cant help but watch these "games". I really wish I didn't care anymore but I do

getridofdak

Reaction score
Entire offense has been put on blast the past week or so. They came out flat.. I'll give a pass since field pos was garbage, but it'll be interesting to see how they play after some adversity. I expect more garbage, how abotu you guys?

Shinaoi

Reaction score
Golden Tate is a sort of middle of the line at, but when he plays Dallas elevates his play.

staubach24

Reaction score
Hey Dak, there's a big difference between Mississippi St. wide open and Dallas wide open

Status
Not open for further replies.