Game Day *** Cowboys vs Eagles 1st Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I'm not sure I can sit through another 6-0 crap fest like last year. I'm still trying to get over last years debacle.:facepalm:

boysfanperiod

Reaction score
In other news, I can't wait for Creed 2. I didn't like Creed but man oh man Drago and Rocky's stare down in the full trailer is epic.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I noticed they are still running on first downs !
I really wish they would employ the read option, and hurry up, Dak wont have enough time in pocket tonight.

DaveP

Reaction score
Field goal, what a shocker. Dallas red zone offense play book, crap pass, run up the middle, crap pass, rinse and repeat.

WhizKid

Reaction score
Dak has the worst pocket presence. He doesn't release, he just holds the ball. He's like Sergio Garcia before he swings his club.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Linehan is gonna after this game. Bank it.

With all the heat he's come out with exactly the same bull**** yet again. This coaching staff absolutely refuses to adapt their playcalling to suit the players they have. He's gone.

mardwin

Reaction score
Lol he was under pressure and had to throw the ball before he was supposed to...god you guys look for ANY reason to rip Dak.
We get it you don't like Dak because he replaced your boyfriend Romo.

The ball was late and he had enough time. He needs to stop waiting for the receivers to get open, he needs to ANTICIPATE!!!!

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
That first pass to Elliott cost us.

Any homers telling us Dak can be good miss the point. That’s a bad pass that has nothing to do with talent or coaching.
Yep, that could very well have been a TD, piss poor pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.