Game Day *** Cowboys vs Eagles 1st Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

zenmastersauce

Reaction score
The decline in the oline is clear. Lets not kid ourselves that we have a number 1 oline. False starts and other penalties have stopped numerous drives this season.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
I'd be really tempted to bring in a little more talent, whether it's a later round draft pick or a FA back for when Zeke needs breathers. Ground game is important for us and Smith is aiiiighht but we can do better

I've been wanting a better #2 to split carries with Zeke for a while. Another actual runner. If we're a running teams, get another runner. Not just to spell Zeke, but what if he gets injured? Our offense is gone.

PUSHfold

Reaction score
I'd like to know how they call all these holding penalties on us and then we're we're on defense we get zero holding penalties that's a ticky-tack call right there they're both engaged and all the guy had to do is back up and got the call I'm sorry if the officiating in this league is horrible I have Sunday Ticket I watched a lot of games today I saw somebody missed calls and ticky-tack calls it wasn't even funny
When the ref saw Dak break off running he thought he was gonna get the first down, you know they can't let the games get too far apart so early hence the ticky tack calls to keep the game close.

Status
Not open for further replies.