Game Day ***Cowboys vs Eagles 1st half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

quickccc

Reaction score
i guess Parson is THAT much of a difference maker .... We did not show up o play like its serious :mad:

Kingofholland

Reaction score
Lol, half these posts make me think this team is the 2021 Detriot Lions and not in the playoffs. If you're a starter are you going 100% in a preseason game before the playoffs.

Daillest88

Reaction score
Zekes a moron. Honestly he should of rested. He talks about being rusty for the playoffs , bruh u running like a 4.7 right now

baltcowboy

Reaction score
The great thing about this game is I can see the players we should not pay next season on defense. It also shows how valuable Parsons, Diggs, Kearse are.

blueblood70

Reaction score
do a lot of you clueless clowns realize we are missing many of our star defensive players? not the way you are posting.

Gaede

Reaction score
Great friggin defense, against scrubs and their getting whipped...and we're gonna beat the cards?like this?

I'm thinking the whole 'momentum' thing may not be what the coaches envisioned. We've got momentum alright, in the wrong direction

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So the offense, if they want to take control of the game. Since the defense can’t make any stops, but the one time.
They need to get a score, preferably a TD before halftime. Then another one to start the 2nd half.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
Our OL can take some lessons from Eagles backup OL , how to run block

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
What loser commentary. “Vs the starters of the cowboys”.
Absolutely not true. They aren’t even playing whole game. And no parsons. Do that with Micah out there

reddyuta

Reaction score
basically they ran wide the entire drive and we couldn't stop it.without Micah this D is just like last year.

triplets_93

Reaction score
I spoke too soon earlier... the guys calling this game are alright. No issues with them at all.

tomsanders921

Reaction score
Out 2 biggest play makers and leaders are out. What a difference.
Dlaw is out there. Randy Gregory is out there.

That's probably our two highest paid defensive players next year if we resign Gregory.

I don't care so much about the pass defense without our top two corners. I'm more disgusted with the inability to stop the run at all

Status
Not open for further replies.