Game Day ***Cowboys vs Eagles 1st half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fmart322

Reaction score
Hopefully Greg the Leg gets a chance to make up for his extra point miss.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
AND we get the ball after the half. For once. Feels so good!!

Elusiv1

Reaction score
And there is the difference between Fat Mike and coach Jimmy!! Jimmy would have cut our bum *** kicker after the Tampa Bay game. Weak *** coaching staff man I swear. Oh let's just wait before he costs us a fourth game and we are knocked out of the playoffs then we cut cut him! ***!!

lqmac1

Reaction score
no we dont not right before the playoffs gz hit the big fgs.
What exactly do we have to lose? Dude has missed I think 6 pats this year and extremely inconsistent on FG‘s. Looks like he’s in his own head at this point.

GINeric

Reaction score
Most of the defense isn’t backups. We are playing Gregory, Dlaw, and our whole line. We have VDE at backer. We are only not playing sick or injured guys. You dumb z

You wrongly call out people because you have a self esteem/anger issue.and read at a 3rd grade level

Actually YOU'RE dumb, and most likely a coward. I call them out because I can. Especially face to face..... I didn't say any specific person was dumb or a coward but a HIT DOG WILL HOLLAR!!!

I didn't expose you Fido, you've exposed yourself as those things.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Who would be mad if a drunk Jerry Jones threw a brand new bottle of Johnnie Walker Blue Label right upside Zuerlein's head right now?
Needs to do Yellowstone on this Cowboy - take him to the Train Station.
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.