Game Day ***Cowboys vs Eagles 1st half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanilla2

Reaction score
I love how whenever Dallas gets a questionable/bad call their way the announcers never stop talking about it (and yes that was OBVIOUS offensive PI on lamb). If we get a a tough call/no call against us they don't say a thing.
Cowboy fanzz do that too

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
Wilson is better than Gallup
LoL. Against this third grade defense nothing they do today says anything about their skills. As many said already, it's a worthless game. Hopefully just a nice practice session for the offense, anything but a blowout would be an embarrassment.

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
Cedrick better slot receiver than Gallup. He's like an upgrade of Beasley. Basically he's Beasley if Beasley could actually run fast and was taller and could jump.
Gallup isn't a slot receiver, and Beasley didn't have to be fast - he was quick, a chain mover - just the kind of receiver that would be good for Dak imo.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Now bench all starters. A win means nothing and a loss or close win would be devastating. Not worth it.
If they're scared to play, they don't belong on the field for the playoffs either. Play 'em!

Xeven

Reaction score
Elliot is too slow. Even before the injury. If it's not blocked perfectly he can't do anything. And there's no chance of a breakaway because he can't beat any defender one on one
I think he is closing his eyes and not seeing the gaps.

kiheikiwi

Maui No Ka Oi
Reaction score
Elliot is too slow. Even before the injury. If it's not blocked perfectly he can't do anything. And there's no chance of a breakaway because he can't beat any defender one on one
I call BS on that. How do you guys conveniently forget Zeke is aging hurt. Knee brace and damaged ligament in knee.
As cowboy fans we should be thankful he has played thru it all year ( well half a year)
Not criticize him for it. Cause you just wanna be right !

Status
Not open for further replies.