Game Day *** Cowboys vs Eagles 2nd Half and OT thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

ravx25

Reaction score
Yikes! By that time, we will be in rebuilding mode.
It depends on how long of a contract they give him, but I assume it would be at least 4 years, which means we have to give it a year or two more to try and find another QB. Someone in the upper office has to have enough acumen, or a good adviser to point out why they shouldn't pay Dak.

For me, it comes down to 1st downs. If we get a holding call like we did on a few plays in the half, I have no confidence whatsoever that Dak can dig us out of those holes. This offense reminds me of the old Bill Parcells offenses from the late 80s and early 90's that won with defense and just enough offense. This league doesn't work that way any longer with the rule changes.

zenmastersauce

Reaction score
Penalties killed 2 of those drives. Those weren’t Dak. You guys literally have a sickness with the Dak hate.

20-26 for 150. The pick was a bad throw. That’s it. Take away the 400 holding calls and we have at least 7 to 10 more points.
I agree. The DAK hate is so strong with people inside the cowboys fan base. They seem to want someone like Rogers and hold him to those standards whi h you can't. Dak is not thr flashiest, he makes more mistakes than he should and has happy feet but these are workable issues that can be dealt with. I would be more worried if he was 6 years in and doing this. If after a coach change there is no improvement then I would say let's think of another direction but now I think he is just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.