Game Day *** Cowboys vs Eagles 2nd Half and OT thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jstopper

Reaction score
Our defense is either really really good, or the Eagles offense is pretty bad. Probably somewhere in between.

Ain't no somewhere in between. Our defense just shut down the #1 offense in the NFL last week. What will it take for some of yall to understand our defense is legit shutdown?

superonyx

Reaction score
I'm actually hearing impaired. I read the captions. I already told you what they said. You're a childish imp. Go away.
No you told me what Aikman said.
The same thing I said.

My comment was that Buck and other commentators continues to bash the other teams execution instead of giving our defense credit. Aikman stepped in and credited the defense when he realized Buck did this.

Buck makes people hate listening to this crew and it’s a shame because Aikman is excellent.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Makes too much sense sir. Way too much sense.... didn'y you know you get extra points for hitting 5' 8 WR's in the redzone?

Jarwin is displaying good hands. You have to use him in the red zone, ESPECIALLY for a team that is struggling like the Boys are down there.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
They're trying to out-bad each other. Lol but seriously though, at least Dak has looked better than Wince today (IMO anyway).

That's what we said the last 3 or 4 drives lol.
I give full credit to our team's incredible D, but Carson has been Carson Putz more often than not.
And people here pine for him. LOL!!!

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Go deep. It will catch the Eagles off guard. They're thinking we'll bleed the clock. Strike fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.