Game Day ***Cowboys vs Eagles 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
I want to see some no-huddle this half. In fact, I want to see a lot of it.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
People keep saying Philly offense will score in 2nd half. We were the same way last week. They have to stop us as well, we have showed we can get to the redzone. Philly hadn't moved the ball at all. I bet on our defense, they want to prove something

SilverStarCowboy

The Actualist
Reaction score
Chip Kelly is known for his Half-Time adjustments.

Philthy had better establish something, Dallas Cowboys OLine about to take over if the Eagles fail get their Defense off the field.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Well, the Cowboys are up by 6...but sloppy as hell! STOP with the penalties!

But, at least the Cowboy so far are controlling the clock against the fast paced eagles. Keep the eagles offense on the sidelines.

The Cowboys defense is playing lights out, but the offense better get their **** together for this second half.

Staubacher

Reaction score
If they don't clean up the sloppy play and sloppy penalties, it will come back to bite us in the arse.
Still makes me nervous Romo taking play clock down to last second. It has already cost us.

D is playing well, or is part of that Eagles not playing well either. Anyway that needs to keep up.
Will be great to stop them coming out to start the 2nd half. Then get a TD from the Offense, or better yet, get a TD on defense.

He's trying to get everyone set. Randle seems to have no clue what the play call is and the new WR still has his name tag on.

Deep_South

Reaction score
Looks to me like our backs are getting hit before they even get to the line of scrimmage.

Ken

Reaction score
Free is worrying me...getting beaten like a drum on that right side. Need to get back to running the ball...or at least trying. Also need to take some more shots downfield.

Other than that, keep it up!

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't like penalties any more than the next guy, but can't you guys just enjoy Cowboys v Eagles?

For a game that could have been a bloodbath, 6-0 is a pretty ok place to start the second half. Isn't it?

Go Cowboys.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
25 passes to 14 runs. Dallas has to start running the ball.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
We won't know unless he's on the field. Seems like they have no confidence in running with Randle or McFadden anymore.

So they'll run more with a relative unknown in Michael? Come on now.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Chip's thought bubble.....

How the heck did these guys win the division running plays so slow?

Status
Not open for further replies.