Game Day ***Cowboys vs Eagles 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

links18

Reaction score
Philly has one play right now the screen to Murray. Make an adjustment and take it away....

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
it looked like Bailey just wanted to congratulate him on the good play or something, Murray is a richard about it, and BAILEY gets the penalty?

screw you, too, refs.

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
This game is just awful. Worst game I can remember ever seeing. Everything about it is disjointed and chaotic. It's terrible.

but we're still ahead going into the 4th quarter. Hopefully they used up their stupid in the 3 rd quarter.

NumOneQB

Reaction score
You sure? We could still have a chance with how pathetic this division is. But we need Romo if we want a Super Bowl.

6-8 weeks is highly optimistic but stated sometimes. However, we're talking a 35 year old body.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
So much potential for this season- finally the defense to go with the offense. Best OL in the league- All Pros coming in mid way through the season....and its just over like that.

I don't know if you've seen our OL today, but they're about as far from the best in the league as Weeden is from best QB. Tyron has not only been a penalty machine, he and Free have been beaten like drums.

The Natural

Reaction score
Mixed feelings if we pull out the win. Send the Eagles to 0-2 but with Romo hurt I can't enjoy as much

If we blow a 13 point lead in one quarter and lose on top of romo getting hurt its going to be nuclear. I will enjoy a win all the same

Status
Not open for further replies.