Game Day ***Cowboys vs Eagles 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
Dline needs to make bradford pay. Offense needs to get dez more involved!

Eddie

Reaction score
So here is a silver lining: Think about how much more fun and fulfilling the holiday season will be without the stress of a Cowboys playoff run looming over your head.

Ha ha. Going on vacation without worry about planning events around Sunday ...

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
So here is a silver lining: Think about how much more fun and fulfilling the holiday season will be without the stress of a Cowboys playoff run looming over your head.

It's still a good distraction from the stress of the holiday gift shopping though ..

:cool:

AzCowboysFan

Reaction score
I'm expecting them to come out rested and ready to drive down the field like the first drive. Let's go Cowboys!!!

romothesavior

Reaction score
The defense holds the Eagles to 7 points and people are *****ing about how terrible they are?

I love this organization to death, but our fan base is so terrible sometimes.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Not sure how much Marinelli needs to adjust. We do need to stop the run, but we held them to seven points. What we need to do is score. We start scoring Chip will abandon the run and we can take advantage of Philly's weakness at QB. We can't score, Philly seems content to come at us with its running game, which is really the strength of its offense even though Kelly only now is showing any sign of begrudgingly accepting that.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
I still can't believe the cowboys are on the cusp of losing six straight and four straight at home. Amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.