Game Day Cowboys vs Eagles 2nd half game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

plasticman

Reaction score
Wow, gotta love it!

Game os in the handsof the offense now, a great experience opportunity for the rookies!

Gaede

Reaction score
I honestly have no idea what our offensive strategy is for this game. It certainly isn't to run the ball, and it isn't to abuse a particular matchup on the outside. We're just kind of doing whatever.
It's been a mess.

One of those games where they appear to find something that works, and then completely abandon it immediately afterwards

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
I would like our offense to get back to some of the deception they operated with the last few weeks

fifaguy

Reaction score
Despite everything today.. we are still in it. Let's see what Dak and the offense is made of now.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Run into the line for next to nothing. Followed by a short pass followed by an incomplete is what I fear will happen here.

Shinaoi

Reaction score
Maybe it was all a trick game plan, we were really holding it back for the end of the game. And now we will so okay, time to unleash. That way when we play them next time they will have no tape but we still win.

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
u can wait as long as you want, dez isnt in their ball park. 3 years ago yes, now, not close
Well, no that isnt the argument now is it. The argument was get it to dez on the move...not curls or jump fades.....the go route worked earlier, but we will discount that i guess

Status
Not open for further replies.