Game Day Cowboys vs Eagles 2nd half game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Great call? You have a a struggling obviously due to rumors and his confidence, so you throw the ball with a WR. That's a desperation move from a team that should be exuding confidence. Absolute ***** *** Garrett move.

Obviously due to rumors?

It was 3rd and 15 deep in their own territory. It was a play to catch the defense off guard and pull them towards the line of scrimmage instead of back deep.

It was a good call.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Dak locked in on Dez from the snap. That's bs and you know Dez has been in his ear bigtime.

The second statement is bs.

Dez isn't playing well but when has anyone ever heard Dez complain about getting looks?

superonyx

Reaction score
I will say I am suprised in the pressure the Eagles front is putting on Dak.
He hasn't had a comfortable pocket much at all tonight.
It's easy for the defense to sit on our routes when they know the front will pressure Dak into throwing it quick.

We need a few designed QB runs to keep them back.

DenCWBY

Reaction score
Dak looks like he's seen a ghost. Honestly I would put Dez on ice for a few possessions and get beas in the game.
Seems Dak and Dez are off. Right now anyway.

Cowboyz88

Reaction score
Dak locked in on Dez from the snap. That's bs and you know Dez has been in his ear bigtime.

I'm starting to think so as well.

We were trucking along just fine with Dak spreading the ball.

Dez comes back, and we look discombobulated.

85Cowboy85

Reaction score
Romo and Dez work well together, he knows exactly where to throw it to take advantage of Dez's ability to play the ball in the air.

I've see Dak do it in preseason, but they don't have the same timing.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Philly is stuffing the run and bringing more pressure than any team we've played, so the DBs are glued to our guys, unafraid of being beat deep. A double move would work, but the QB has to throw right away.

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score
I give Dak plenty of blame but I give Dez Bryant some blame too. I don't think he's an elite receiver the past is the past this is a what have you done for me lately league. When he starts proving it fine, if it takes Romo fine, but until then he's just not.

StarOfGlory

Reaction score
Is it me, or does Wentz really have a big advantage in arm strength? He just rifles the ball in tight spaces the way Dak doesn't.

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
How are people BLAMING Dez for the offense pooping out? Dak looks awful and looks like the eagles did their homework, they got a great gameplan

Status
Not open for further replies.