Game Day Cowboys vs Eagles 2nd half game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ksadler1

Reaction score
I wonder if we have a play for Sanchez to actually run out of the endzone and give the Eagles 2 more points. Sanchez = Eagles mvp.

BigD16

Reaction score
I feel bad for our next opponent. We're gonna come out angry.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
2nd and 10

Sanchez draw Dunbar who gets 5 and falls down, end of game.

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
Hate watching a bunch of scrubs....Hope this 3 week layoff and loss don't hurt the continuity of this team. When you have so much free time benching the starters it usually leads to bad things.

TWO WEEKS TWO WEEKS. Where did u get 3 from? U drunk from last night

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I thought we shown excellent effort. Our defense played lights out short handed and I think our offense sucked due to lack of talent and a real strategy, not effort.

I didn't like the effort we mailed the game in.

Westcoasthabsfan

Reaction score
Nothing stupid about the stat. People just need to learn how to interpret them. Easy to have a high completion percentage when you throw loss risk passes.

it means alot less when the majority of your passes are under 10 yards

knightrider94

Reaction score
On a slightly positive note, this just might be a good thing for us. We got a chance to figure out that Sanchez is not the answer at back up quarterback, so hopefully they'll get rid of him and replace him with someone better in the off-season.
Said the same thing earlier in the thread. We now know he is not the answer at backup.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Defense played well. The offense put them in bad spots. Eagles should have blown us out by 3+ TDs honestly. Home game, revenge factor and they still barely squeeked out of this one

Status
Not open for further replies.