Game Day Cowboys vs Eagles 2nd half game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarOfGlory

Reaction score
Exciting....Eagle 20th string RB runs behind backup guards to score against backup Dallas D. Zzzzzzzzz.....

fifaguy

Reaction score
We're healthy. Dak played fine, Tony proved he will be a great backup if anything happens to Dak.

No one likes to get licked; hopefully we will come out with an attitude in 2 weeks, an attitude that I haven't seen today except on the other side of the ball.

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
notice the starters arent having fun anymore on the sidelines their embarrassed

RamziD

Reaction score
That was about as blatant a hold on Collins as it can get...

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Has lucky returned even one kickoff and taken it past the designated touch back spot? Good lord

USMarineVet

Reaction score
Has nothing to do with scared Football, it's smart football....ask Oakland is Carr should have been playing in a game they had well in hand last week...

I get it. Forgive me for wanting to see Romo one more time. I'm sure he would have been busted up on that drive. Right?

Rob-G

Reaction score
Hate watching a bunch of scrubs....Hope this 3 week layoff and loss don't hurt the continuity of this team. When you have so much free time benching the starters it usually leads to bad things.
Looking like 2007 all over again. It is what it is. If we come out strong in 2 weeks, I won't care.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
Cut Doug Free. Bring up Collins. Can't possibly be worse. Tired of seeing 68 single handedly destroy our offense

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You call timeout so we can come back and run a draw brilliant Jason

Cmac

Reaction score
JG since you chose using TOs.......make sure you let the 'Boys run the score up on this team next year. Blow 'em out. Doug Pederson ain't ##$#$.....this ain't a college game.

lukin2006

Reaction score
At least Minnesota screwed up Philadelphia number 1 by a few slots and Philadelphia lowered the rest of their draft picks by winning.

Status
Not open for further replies.