Game Day Cowboys vs Eagles 2nd half game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
1st and 10

Sanchez hand off Morris drags a player for 2.

popp1234

Reaction score
Why do I feel embarrassed for Eagles players, the fans, and their franchise, that they are so excited about playing a team that has nothing to play for and is resting all their key players??? ..

We are competing with them playing our 2nd and 3rd stringers. If Romo or Dak, Elliott, Dez, Witten, Lee Tyron, Leary, McClain, Lawerence and Claiborne were playing ( which all of them would be if this was a playoff game) were playing, this would be a nightmare slaughter.

this might be the Eagles ' lowest moment.

It really is pathetic,

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Ok....I'll go with the overhyped....certainly a winner of the dink & dunk offense.

He's doing nothing that Sanchez and Bradford didn't do. 4-7 yard routes. Screen passes. Really low YPA. Losing.

khiladi

Reaction score
She reminds me of a friend's daughter or something. Someone who's kind of cute, but I would never have any sexual interest in her.

id_hit_it-13170.gif

Cowboys22

Reaction score
or......the theory that refs are in radio contact with the likes of Bandino in NYCity......who finally told them to throw a flag.....

I don't believe that for a second but it seems every week there are very dubious second half penalties that keep games close and I'm not talking about just Dallas games. It's all games.

Status
Not open for further replies.