Game Day ***Cowboys vs Eagles 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrMavsMan

Reaction score
I love the Cowboys, but Garrett has really killed my enthusiasm in recent years. I'm not sure I can ever feel hopeful about this team again until hes gone.

It's a really ****ty feeling. The sport is just not fun.

I couldn't agree with you more. the team is always flat, we rarely see big plays anymore, its all predictable play calling.

thisiscowboyscountry

Reaction score
Don' know how the 2nd half got so out of hand again. The defense gave the Cowboys a chance in the 1st half and then the team crumbled in the 2nd half.

hairic

Reaction score
Welp, looking like another 3+ possession loss.

Will be the 3rd this season with games to go.

3+ possession losses, by coach:

2017: 3 in progress
2016: 0
2015: 3
2014: 1
2013: 1
2012: 1
2011: 1

2010: 2
2009: 0
2008: 3
2007: 2

2006: 1
2005: 1
2004: 5
2003: 2

StarOfGlory

Reaction score
I feel like the Eagles pre-game meeting went like this..."look guys, we have let them have the lead for the first half so people will watch enough for the ratings, then we'll play in the second half."

mardwin

Reaction score
All expected, I know .. But I am gonna attack coaches here

You go to HT leading by 2. So far in the second half, your defense allows 30 points and your offense is shut down.
Can someone tell me what did they do during half time? what did they eat? what did they drink?

:cool:

They drank the "Progress" kool aid from their coach.

toto1939

Reaction score
Posted this morning:

Eagles only a 4.5 point favorite with the odds makers??

Now I know that the odds are made just to balance betting action with apparently a lot of Dallas fan boys not able to rationally assess the current situation clearly, but only 4.5 points????

I haven't placed a bet on a game in my life (and won't do it now), but this seems like easy money (placing a bet ON the Eagles). I'd be surprised if Dallas doesn't lose by at least 2 TDs tonight.

kicking myself for not cashing in my 401K and heading to Vegas

BigBlacKahuna

22Cowboys21
Reaction score
This hurts me to the bottom of my heart to say, but I'm tired of watching this team! I'm a lifelong COWBOYS fan, but I've grown weary of the ineptitude. Jason Garrett and his staff need to be fired TOMORROW!! Jerry Jones needs to have his team taken away and given to someone who can take this team back to where it once was.
I'm ashamed.....
This is sorry.......

Status
Not open for further replies.