Game Day ***Cowboys vs Eagles 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
That wasn't an easy pick to make. Brown's feet weren't in position, and it's difficult to catch a wobbly ball.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Oh boy.

Dreaded halftime adjustments. Philly will make some. Will we?

We just need to get into that tent Wentz was in...that is just full of magic dust.:rolleyes: Never in the history of the NFL has a QB recovered from a concussion protocoll as quickly.

shabazz

Reaction score
Game manager throws 2 picks before the half? Gotta be kidding me. We should expect better

jedishogun

Reaction score
I hope Philly don't make to many adjustments on offense and causes Dallas's defense to get stumped. I hate being negative but we have seen this movie way to many times being a Cowboys fan.

sbark

Reaction score
Now the scary part of halftime adjustment.............BTB had good article on how Garrett's been looseing that part of the game consistently

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dak and the offense need to step up. The defense can only hang on for so long.

IheartRomo

Reaction score
That wasn't an easy pick to make. Brown's feet weren't in position, and it's difficult to catch a wobbly ball.

Disagree completely. That was a can of corn. Feet don't need to be perfectly set when it's sailing that softly.

FLCowboyFan

Hoping to be half the man Tom Landry was.
Reaction score
We are playing great D but we have to get our O on track. I love Dak but he is struggling tonight. I don't know if he is putting too much pressure on himself but he needs to correct this.

Status
Not open for further replies.