Game Day ***Cowboys vs Eagles 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

fifaguy

Reaction score
Our QB can't hit the broadside of a barn. Our WRs can't catch. Our TE is a hundred years old. Our RB is suspended for another month and our coaches flat out can't coach their way out of a paper bag. Why watch?

Glutton for punishment. Myself included.

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
I of course a Dak fan but unfortunately and to my surprise he of all let us down tonight .. (at least so far)

Not his best showing

:cool:

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
maybe they are handicapped with Daks' Mis-accuracy and really cannot ask him to consistently throw a pass inter to deep middle without concern for a Int................other teams pick up on that quik

If that’s the case they screw the pooch letting Romo retire.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
So Tony said he'd consider coming back if Dak was lost for a significant amount of games. What about Zeke?

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
We won't win 2 more games this season. Hopefully just 1 more because 6-10 should still get us a Top-12 pick

BigD5

Reaction score
Wentz is 10-24 or 11-24. Not exactly lighting it up out there

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Before yall blame Dez for us losing the games, remember all the poor ball placement on his targets. WR screens have no chance because the ball was thrown poorly.

Just an overall poor game from dak.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Our QB can't hit the broadside of a barn. Our WRs can't catch. Our TE is a hundred years old. Our RB is suspended for another month and our coaches flat out can't coach their way out of a paper bag. Why watch?
I turned the game off. I can follow it fine in the thread.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
Now the Cowboys will get coached to death. That really hurts. Garrett will clap his hands and both the Offense and Defense will do nothing. Again.
Garrett is once again getting schooled by a 2nd year coach that wears a sissy sunvisor.

sbark

Reaction score
Anyone saying Prescott is better than Wentz has blinders on.
well anyway.....not a this point in this season, almost have to say Prescott has regressed, or Teams are adjusting def. to his pattern............no accuracy to throw alot int. to deep middle.

Status
Not open for further replies.