Game Day *** Cowboys vs Eagles 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

DK30

Reaction score
It’s over. Cowboys don’t have the mental toughness to overcome deficit

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
The defense actually played hard today. Dlaw came to play. Jaylon was sorry all game except for one play.

One good contract one that’s hopeful if Jaylon develops but looking bad right now.

Theyre playing against a depleted offense. Giving up likely 20+ points to this group is norhing to cheer about.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Dak hasn't played great, but when do we start talking about Coop's no show over the past few weeks when we needed it most?
Heck outta here with the Dak but deflections. He gets most of the praise he’s going to get most of the blame.

jedishogun

Reaction score
The words are typed not stuttered so yeah I said what I said. Philly fans are like any other fans
Ok though guy. I’m not here to argue with a fella Cowboy fans. It’s still a free Country so you have your opinion and I will have mine.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Doesn't matter how many players the Eagles have out, our quarterback is seriously injured and probably shouldn't be playing - that's bigger than any injury they have

But then people would question Jerry on the big payday he's about to give Dak, especially if Rush played well. Jerry would rather waste the season than create that kind of controversy.

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
Is Jerry still at that "Magical Ride" bus station?

If so, someone tell him the bus is not coming .. it crashed in filly

ClapClap

:cool:

Spurdog

Reaction score
LOL.

We never stack the LOS like other teams in short yardage.

It’s bizarre.
It's not bizarre. Marinelli has been a loser everywhere he has been, and yet he is still running the defense for the Cowboys.

Status
Not open for further replies.