mgcowboy
Reaction score
Ok

Likes please from those who think we gonna get more than 1 "Dilly Dilly" today

ClapClap

:cool:

Sheepish

Reaction score
Your absolutely wrong. Bad snap. Sack. Intentional grounding. Interception. Holding. Fumble. You don't take that chance there. You kick the FG.

Disagree with you. As I said, there were no timeouts. You do a short drop and throw the ball out of bounds downfield. Brady and Rodgers have done it. Bad snap could happen on the FG anyway.

Valkyr

Reaction score
Cooper better not ask for Michael Thomas money.

Hell, he'd better not ask for Phillip Michael Thomas money!

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
All Garrett has to do is make a few key adjustments at halftime and we should be ok.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Disagree with you. As I said, there were no timeouts. You do a short drop and throw the ball out of bounds downfield. Brady and Rodgers have done it. Bad snap could happen on the FG anyway.

That's likely intentional grounding.

I hate Garrett too, but your nitpicking something that's not there.

InTheZone

Reaction score
Need less suck from Dak, offensive playcalling decisions/timing, defensive line not recognizing screens, and stop allowing the eagles to expose our coverage schemes. And what is up with Chris Jones, he forgot how to kick?

I cannot wait for this team to have completely new coaches and qb leading this team, done with the same issues that are obviously ignored on a weekly basis.

Blue64

Reaction score
I think Dandy Don Meredith said it best...

Turn out the lights the party is over!

TheHerd

Reaction score
If Wentz continues to throw high then it could lead to INTs. Wentz already cost Ertz playing time and missed Goedert high for a would be huge gain which then led to a missed FG. Thankfully the Birds are not running away with the game.
Wentz is the only reason we're in this game.

HotDog37

Reaction score
I bet we win this game. Thing is the Eagles have dominated in every aspect but we are barely behind. It's a gift that Dak and Zeke can definitely use.

Status
Not open for further replies.