Game Day *** Cowboys vs Eagles 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
According to Garretts magic 8-ball/playbook, we're passing every down in the shotgun.

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
This may be rigged....no way Pederson is that stupid to make these losing decisions..

zenmastersauce

Reaction score
Sad thing is we're not even officially eliminated. We get one more week of false hope from the homers and optimistics
Do we deserve it though? I don't think we do. This teams needs a clear and present kick in thr arse for what we represent; which is crap.

ghst187

Reaction score
I cannot imagine what the Saints would be doing to this eagles team right now....
Prob the same they will do to us if we accidentally end up in the playoffs

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Garrett would approve of that decision by Pederson. These teams suck...the 49ers are just watching this laughing

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
I really thought earlier this week that if we came into this game and played like we did last week and dominated this Eagles team, anything is possible. With the team I’m seeing on the field today, this is for the best.
For that to happen you need strong will at the HC level an iron will. Notice the Patriots, they are consistent because they are the personification of the iron will that is their coach. The Cowboys are a personification of their incompetent HC and GM.

Status
Not open for further replies.