Game Day *** Cowboys vs Eagles 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

slick325

Reaction score
I think 2nd and 2 against a team without their starting CBs, was a perfect time to play action and try to get a TD. But again...play it safe Garrett at his best.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
If the whistle blew while the ball was loose with no one seeing it, it would stay with Dallas. You can’t recover it after the whistle, and since the refs didn’t see the fumble, I’m sure the whistle had blown, but the refs will give it away, I’ll bet.

Lutonio

Reaction score
What the hell kind of play is that? It's 3rd and 1. Is that not the time for an honest power run? What is this flip garbage?

jblaze2004

Reaction score
If i was the coach i would of chewed zeke out for asking to come on in such a big moment of the game.

MaaS

Reaction score
Zeke not in game on third and Pollard fumbles

Remember when our brilliant coaching staff decided not to activate a second back, let our 90 million RB come out on third down, and threw it to a FB?

At least it's almost over.

Froski

Reaction score
Strange to run the option out of that formation. Run a damn toss if you're going to do all of that. Hes a speedster

1LoyalCowboyFan

Reaction score
The fumble sucks. What grinds my gears is a good team doesn’t let the other team good a good look to challenge. In a nutshell why people hate JG.

Status
Not open for further replies.