Game Day *** Cowboys vs Eagles 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flamma

Reaction score
Gilbert has never played in the nfl either though so he will be just as bad. He has thrown like 5 or 6 passes total in like 7 years.

I thought he played for some other league that failed? As bad as some of those QBs were, they could throw a ball.

superonyx

Reaction score
This is truly unbelievable. I honestly haven't ever seen a team completely unable to get the ball in the hands of their stars. At any level from high school, to college and into the pros.
What are you talking about? You didn’t see the wildcat formation? That’s all you are going to get tonight.

Qcard

Reaction score
Dak Haters Nightmare

1. Cowboys win

2. DiNucci play increases Dak's Value

:lmao2:

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Collinsworth making excuses for the Eagles. Hello, we our down to are 3rd quarterback.

khiladi

Reaction score
Linehan was a veteran play caller that had all off-season to tailor an offense to Dak. They jumped from bottom in the league to top 2 in play action, while being bottom of the league in attempts, meaning Linehan played ball control.

Now we are supposed to rely on Moore.. Give me a break...

starfan1

Reaction score
Romo was successful when he actually hit control in 2014. This RG was him and Linehan’s offense.

ya he won a playoff game and he was successful because they took it out of his hands and became more balanced anyway screw the past we got the Nooch I mean that’s what you wanted was a change

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
When are the Eagles going to realize they are playing Dallas and start scoring?

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
10 rushes 32 yards....Now insert name....Before you know that name you would think that player sucks......Oh yea thats Zeke.........Wasted money!......Thanks Jerry!!!!!

Maverick84

Reaction score
Romo was successful when he actually had control in 2014. This RG was him and Linehan’s offense. It was their design after Garrett was effectively banished from the offense by Garrett.
Garrett banished Garrett?

Status
Not open for further replies.