Game Day *** Cowboys vs Eagles 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

zerofill

Reaction score
4 forced turnovers and we have 9 points.

That is freaking unbelievable

It’s damn near impossible to pull off.

lol... these 2 teams couldn't get any worse. Maybe they should do a lottery and trade each other form the picks in a hat.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Kellen Moore on that playcall:

5wCm.gif

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Just keep it simple. If you want to switch it up a bit, use play action. Simple.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
9-7, i dont think this score stays that way. Cowboys coaching doesn't have the right mindset, somewhere during the game they went back into their silly cave of safety. You suck your cave sucks, stop being scared, we already know your gonna lose, now go win by being crazy without fear!......Is there another option?...........Explain it to me if so.

Cowboy-33

Reaction score
Ok - a little late here but I guess I owe Diggs an apology. He was getting beat bad but he’s come back and made 2 pretty big plays . Good job young man !

Virginia-Dave

Reaction score
What's the discussion on the sideline like? "Hey, they can't stop the run, we're gashing them for 6 yards a carry. Wanna try an idiotic trick play that will probably lose a dozen yards? Great! Let's do it!" Idiots man. Might have cost them the game.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Well I guess we know why now he went in the 7th round. H's no Tony Romo. But the defense is playing surprisingly well.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Zeke missed the whole cost them a bunch dam them Moore ran a dumb play

Weird from everyone. The defense was all off to the Left though we've been going Right, the play was designed to go to the Right, there was a great lane and no one behind the line of blockers. Could have been a huge run.

Status
Not open for further replies.